Uncovering the mystery of an occupational therapy assessment
A look at the school-based side of occupational therapy
A reference guide for commonly used IEP terms
Whether you're a parent or a therapist, it is important to know how Occupational Therapy is different in school-based settings.
Here are some resources that will help you understand how children receive therapy services in the classroom:
- Terms defined: OT
- Common phrases and acronyms that you will come across with your therapist
- Terms defined: In the IEP
- Understanding what your service providers are communicating in their reports
- Working with your IEP Team
- Ensuring your child is getting appropriate services
- What does School-Based OT look like?
- How school-based occupational therapy may be different from outside services
- Commonly Used Assessments
- Determining your child's therapy needs in a standardized manner